The 30 Mile River Watershed Association (30MRWA) and the Parker Pond Association (PPA) are sponsoring a buffer planting program for landowners around Parker Pond.
To protect lake water quality by planting buffers to slow runoff and keep pollutants from flowing into our lake.
How it works
- You request a free site visit by 30MRWA’s YCC. Site visits can be scheduled here.
- YCC evaluates your property for a small, medium, or large buffer.
- You confirm project and choose buffer plants from table below.
- We schedule your project for July or early August.
- YCC arrives with your plants and installs your buffer.
Sign up today and save!
- 10% discount on plants from Longfellow’s Greenhouses
- YCC labor costs sponsored by 30MRWA and PPA. You pay only 25% for design and installation.
- The first 10 confirmed projects will receive an additional $50 discount
Vegetated Buffer Packages
|Site Visit||Number of Plants*||Installation Costs**|
*Landowner chooses plants from list below.
**Does NOT include cost of plants.
Recommended Buffer Plants
Longfellow’s Greenhouses in Manchester, ME has partnered with us and is offering 10% off any item on our recommended native buffer plants list found here.
To learn more about other services offered by our Youth Conservation Corps, click here.