Do you take a lot of photos on the lakes, ponds and streams that make up the
30 Mile River Watershed?
2020 Photo Contest Winners
Share your favorite with us! Enter our summer photo contest today:
Please submit your photo(s) by September 1, 2021 to be considered.
The 30 Mile River Watershed Association (30MRWA) staff and board will vote for two winning photos in each category.
- Fun Times (recreation, people & pets)
- Watershed Wildlife (includes fish too)
- Flourishing Flora (aquatic plants, flowers, trees)
- Spectacular Scenes
Winners will receive:
- 1st Place – 30MRWA tote bag, water bottle or hat [choose two]
- 2nd Place – 30MRWA tote bag, water bottle or hat [choose one]
- You may submit up to 5 photos.
- Please only submit images taken in the 30 Mile River Watershed (map)
- The entrant must hold all rights for the image(s) submitted (please do not submit images on behalf of someone else).
- Any images with recognizable people should have permission from each individual pictured to enter the image.
By submitting a photo, entrants give 30 Mile River Watershed Association permission to use the photo at its discretion for any purpose, including promotion, public education, commercial, charitable, fundraising and/or other activities of the organization. The photographer will retain the copyright to the image and will be given credit if their photo is used.
Please reach out to Lidie Robbins – email@example.com