Do you take a lot of photos on the lakes, ponds and streams that make up the
30 Mile River Watershed?
Share your favorite with us! Enter our summer photo contest today:
Please submit your photo(s) by August 31, 2020 to be considered.
The 30 Mile River Watershed Association (30MRWA) staff and board will vote for two winning photos in each category.
- Fun Times (recreation, people & pets)
- Watershed Wildlife (includes fish too)
- Flourishing Flora (aquatic plants, flowers, trees)
- Spectacular Scenes
Winners will receive:
- 1st Place – 30MRWA tote bag, water bottle or hat [choose two]
- 2nd Place – 30MRWA tote bag, water bottle or hat [choose one]
- You may submit up to 5 photos.
- Please only submit images taken in the 30 Mile River Watershed (map)
- The entrant must hold all rights for the image(s) submitted (please do not submit images on behalf of someone else).
- Any images with recognizable people should have permission from each individual pictured to enter the image.
By submitting a photo, entrants give 30 Mile River Watershed Association permission to use the photo at its discretion for any purpose, including promotion, public education, commercial, charitable, fundraising and/or other activities of the organization. The photographer will retain the copyright to the image and will be given credit if their photo is used.
Please reach out to Lidie Robbins – firstname.lastname@example.org